- ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary. This contest (the “Contest”) is open only to natural persons (i.e. not corporate or business entities) who are age 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers and principals, Silver Lake Media, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this contest entrants agree to waive any rights their state of residence may provide in regard to contests. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Manufacturer tool warranty agreements are not included.
- HOW TO ENTER.
- To enter sign up for the free Newsletter on the link provided.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Contest starts on or around 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time on April 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 01, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Limit one entry per person. All entries submitted become the sole property of Silver Lake Media Group (Silver Lake Media Group) and ProMasonryGuide.com and will not be returned. Online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered subscriber of the e-mail account from which the entry is made. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: The selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 24 hours of their being selected and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached at the e-mail address or telephone number submitted with entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer permitted. If a prize is unavailable, Silver Lake Media Group reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Silver Lake Media Group, which are final and binding in all respects.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to Silver Lake Media Group or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Silver Lake Media Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Web site and the Contest from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com are not responsible for prize quality or utility. Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Web site or Contest. Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com are not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest, or defraud Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Silver Lake Media Group and ProMasonryGuide.com reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- WINNERS LIST: A Winners List will be available to all participants by April 2, 2016 at ProMasonryGuide.com/winners.
- CONTEST SPONSORS: The Contest sponsor is Silver Lake Media, LLC, Atlanta, GA.